30, 45 & 60 minute sessions available by private arrangement and subject to availability.
We understand that, particularly for children, attending something new can be a daunting experience. We will do all we can to ensure the transition into our establishment is as stress free as possible and a 'key person' will liaise with you, on request, to support any concerns you have.
What we aim to provide as our vision for child care:
* We will read with your child after school and fill in their reading journal.
* We will assist / guide children in completing their school homework.
* We will communicate school messages from class teachers and make the transition from school to child care to home as smooth as possible.
* Healthy snacks and drinks will be available to all children.
* An evening meal will be available for children who are booked in between 5pm and 6pm at an extra charge of £3.00 per child. Please see MENU for food selections.
* Children will be given time to choose an activity and/or have chill-out time following a busy school day.