School Holiday Clubs
We know parents requiring a School Holiday Club for their child desire provision that gives peace of mind that your child will experience a consistent childcare service that is familiar. Our aim is to develop sessions that will provide children with activities that will engage and inspire them.
We cater for the Worcestershire School Holidays at our Ashton-under-Hill venue and children from all schools are welcome to attend. Places are booked on an ad-hoc basis so are allocated on a first come first served format. Unfortunately places are not guaranteed until payment has been received in advance. Sessions can be booked between 8am and 6pm.
We provide full day care over the following holidays:
* February Half Term Week (Spring)
* Easter (2 Weeks excluding Bank Holidays)
* May / June Half Term Week (Summer)
* Summer Holiday (6 weeks excluding Bank Holiday)
* October / November Half Term Week (Autumn)
October / November School Holiday Club
Our next School Holiday Club will commence on Monday 22nd July 2019 and will conclude on Friday 30th August 2019.
Please see our promotional poster for what themed activities we have planned. These will be adhered to as closely as possible but the children will also have plenty of time to sample a range of different activities throughout their time with us.
Here's just a taster of the wide range of activities that are also available during our School Holiday Clubs:
* Adventure Walk * Art & Crafts * Board Games/Puzzles
* Buzz Educational Quiz * Cooking * Gardening / Planting
* Orienteering * Bug Hunt * Scooters
* Problem Solving * Mud Kitchen play * Play at the Park
* Sports Activities & Games (including football, cricket, rounders, tennis, etc)
This is not an exhaustive list and suggestions are always welcome.